Sunday, January 21, 2024

FORTIFY your FORTRESS

 

Ephesians 6:13

King James Version

13 Wherefore take unto you 

the whole armour of God, 

that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, 

and having done all, 

to stand.


The year 2024 is nothing to sniff at.

Nothing to sneeze at.

And definitely something you cannot ignore.

Why is that?

Because there is a certain "grouping".

A "movement" of sorts.

A "positioning".

As if all who are for GOD are making a stand now.

As well as those who are against the LORD.

Getting ready for the real battle to come.

I feel it in my bones.

I feel it in the air.

I witness it in daily events.

I see, and feel, the "patterns".


SPIRIT opens my eyes to many things.

Many things happened before the year started.

And after the year started.

The signs are almost blaring.

The siege in Israel.

Strange leaders.

Strange policies.

Strange alliances.

Strange weather.

Strange events.

And yet, it's all been prophesied.


Today, SPIRIT alerted me to something.

Calling my attention to specific Scripture verses.

Which reveals a particular number.

Definitely a pattern.

And a warning.

So I sought to explore it.

We cannot say that we are not being warned.

We are ALL being prepared.

GOD loves us all.

Both Jew, and Gentile.


If you are a believer in JESUS, what kind are you?

Are you born again?

Are you Berean?

If you are a non-believer, why aren't you a believer?

Do you really think we have the luxury of time?

As writer, warrior, workman, watchman, and worshiper -- all for GOD's GLORY -- I will share with you all I know.

Of what SPIRIT led me to today.

We have many articles to work on.


Fortify the fortress of your soul.

Many will want to attack it.

You will be hit on ALL fronts.

Especially if you're not born again.

Especially if you don't know Scripture.

Especially if you don't believe in JESUS.

2 Corinthians 4:4

King James Version

4 In whom the god of this world 

hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, 

lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, 

who is the image of God, should shine unto them.


Welcome to "FORTIFY your FORTRESS"!

Our 97th blog together.

SPIRIT and I have much to tell you.

Starting with the next post.


Tabs to click:

2024 articles

FOUNDATION

WALLS 

GATES

FLOORS

WINDOWS

ROOF

DOORS

TOWER

LIGHT

HOUSE unto GOD

REBUILDING Jerusalem

TABERNACLE

The SAFE house


Related material:

Fortification

Citadel


Image on this page: David Atkins

Background image: eberhard grossgasteiger on Pexels


SURE and STRONG

  JESUS said : Matthew 7:24-25 King James Version 24 Therefore whosoever heareth  these sayings* of mine, and doeth them,  I will liken him ...