Sunday, March 3, 2024

FORTIFY your HOMES

 

Jeremiah 51:12

King James Version

12 Set up the standard 

upon the walls of Babylon, 

make the watch strong, 

set up the watchmen, 

prepare the ambushes: 

for the Lord hath both devised and done 

that which he spake 

against the inhabitants of Babylon.


I had been dreaming, the past two days.

Had an urgent dream about the Rapture yesterday.

Today, I dreamt of securing my family's "house".

Three black-shirted men wanted to enter the house.

One pushed aside the screen door and made his way in.

Of course, I got angry, and asked him to leave.

When they left, I secured the two sliding screen doors.


Instinctively, I headed for the back door, aiming to secure it.

But first, I needed to check the front of our house.

There was a balustrade, whose design seemed all wrong.

The workers had not constructed it well.

It should have been parallel to the front wall.

Thing is, it was shaped outwards.

That was a no-no.

The wider gap would invite people to squeeze in.

Giving them access to our windows.

Funny, even in my dream, I was thinking architecturally.

The significance of the dream?


It's all about "fortifying".

Is our whole person secure through JESUS?


It's about "alignment".

Is our whole person aligned with GOD's WORD?


It's about "family".

Is our family one with GOD?


It's time to fortify self, and families, now.

More than ever.

For the enemy lies in wait.

1 Peter 5:8

King James Version

8 Be sober, be vigilant; 

because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, 

walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:


We must be FULLY aligned with the LORD.

Look where "thieves" can come in.

JESUS spoke of parables, to that effect:

Luke 8:4-5

King James Version

4 And when much people were gathered together, 

and were come to him out of every city, 

he spake by a parable:

5 A sower went out to sow his seed: 

and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; 

and it was trodden down, 

and the fowls of the air devoured it.


Luke 8:11-12

King James Version

11 Now the parable is this: 

The seed is the word of God.

12 Those by the way side are they that hear; 

then cometh the devil, 

and taketh away the word out of their hearts,

lest they should believe 

and be saved.


John 10:6-8

King James Version

6 This parable spake Jesus unto them: 

but they understood not what things they were 

which he spake unto them.

7 Then said Jesus unto them again, 

Verily, verily, I say unto you, 

I am the door of the sheep.

8 All that ever came before me 

are thieves and robbers: 

but the sheep did not hear them.


John 10:9

King James Version

9 I am the door: 

by me if any man enter in, 

he shall be saved, 

and shall go in and out, 

and find pasture.


John 10:10

King James Version

10 The thief cometh not, 

but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: 

I am come that they might have life, 

and that they might have it 

more abundantly.


John 10:11

King James Version

11 I am the good shepherd: 

the good shepherd giveth his life 

for the sheep.


John 10:12

King James Version

12 But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, 

whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, 

and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: 

and the wolf catcheth them, 

and scattereth the sheep.


John 10:13

King James Version

13 The hireling fleeth, 

because he is an hireling, 

and careth not for the sheep.


John 10:14

King James Version

14 I am the good shepherd, 

and know my sheep, 

and am known of mine.


John 10:15

King James Version

15 As the Father knoweth me, 

even so know I the Father: 

and I lay down my life for the sheep.


John 10:16

King James Version

16 And other sheep I have, 

which are not of this fold: 

them also I must bring, 

and they shall hear my voice; 

and there shall be one fold, 

and one shepherd.


John 10:17

King James Version

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, 

because I lay down my life, 

that I might take it again.


If you're a born again parent, this you must do.

That you, and your family might be safe:

Deuteronomy 11:18-21

King James Version

18 Therefore shall ye lay up these my words 

in your heart and in your soul, 

and bind them for a sign upon your hand, 

that they may be as frontlets between your eyes.

19 And ye shall teach them your children, 

speaking of them when thou sittest in thine house, 

and when thou walkest by the way, 

when thou liest down, 

and when thou risest up.

20 And thou shalt write them 

upon the door posts of thine house, 

and upon thy gates:

21 That your days may be multiplied, 

and the days of your children, 

in the land which the Lord sware 

unto your fathers to give them, 

as the days of heaven upon the earth.


Lastly, be aware of the "black-shirted" ones.

What we call the "copycat".

Observe how he copies --

GOD has His TRIUNE GOD.

The enemy tries to have his, too.


Secure your homes.

Secure your families.

Secure your souls.

Pray to be born again now.

That SPIRIT may teach you how.

The Rapture is imminent.

It can occur, any moment GOD chooses.

I'm not dreaming these dreams in a vacuum.

There is real urgency, dear brothers, and sisters.

Only through JESUS are we safe.

And saved.


Related material:

POWER of JESUS

DEFINITELY a copycat

JESUS and Satan

The devil's DEVICES

Sin AWARENESS

SALVATION

HOLINESS


Image: Clipart Library


FORTIFY your HOMES

  Jeremiah 51:12 King James Version 12 Set up the standard  upon the walls of Babylon,  make the watch strong,  set up the watchmen,  prepar...